Hello everyone,sorry for the long absence :)
Well,it's June.So many thing happened lately.Such as :
1.I have graduated!! "Happy" word isn't enough to express my feeling right now. Yeah maybe there's other word but, you know,my vocab aren't great enough.
2.I can ride a motorcycle now!Wuuhuu......:D
3.Two important people in my life gonna have their birthday day this month.I'm gonna give my lil sister a present but i'm confused what i'm going to buy for her.Maybe a doll? i don't know and so bad,i don't have a lot of money....anyone want to suggest?
But, i think i'm not gonna give 'someone' a present.Whoa,i'm a bad kid.But,hey,who cares? maybe in the end gonna give 'someone' a present,although.
4.And from last April....i'm in love with Japanese dramas!!What the interesting,relaxing,refreshing and so worth to watch.Some dramas that i have watched already are Seigi no Mikata,My Boss My Hero,Yankee-kun to Megane-chan,Seito Shokun,One Litre no Namida.I bet you will love the dramas that i talked above,except Seito Shokun.This dramas is so terrible i think.From the those dramas,i think Seigi no mikata is the best! You know,i'm watching it this time for the 6th time! Yeah,I recommend it..i hope there's the season 2. Tapi jangan sampe kayak Cinta Fitri yang sampe season 7,that's just....euuwh.And the One Litre no Namida is so chlice haha :p,but this dramas is so saaad...i bet you will cry if you see this,although only a little.Oh ya,i downloaded Seito Shokun and yankee-kun to megane-chan just wanna see the cute and adorable guy that i see from Seigi no Mikata,he is KANATA HONGO!
![]() |
| In Seigi no Mikata with Shida Mirai |
![]() |
| In Zatoo Magazine 2009 |
![]() |
| In Zatoo Magazine 2009 |
![]() |
| In Zatoo Magazine 2009 |
In Zatoo Magazine 2009
He is so hot right?'
Well, I think those are enough for now, sayonara!





Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar
Thanks for the comment :))